In a just world, your location should not determine your quality of healthcare. Sadly, that is exactly what happens. Living in rural areas or small towns means forgoing the advantages of state-of-the-art facilities and easy access to teaching hospitals and treatment centers.
Even those close to specialists and abundant facilities must frequently deal with inefficient referrals and long wait times.
Universal access to quality healthcare is now possible with Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager. This web-based platform allows scattered multi-disciplinary teams to provide meaningful healthcare to people anywhere in the world. The benefits of Telehealth Manager can be realized in two ways:
- virtually in real time through tele-consults, home consults, and appointments that take place between multiple facilities (sometimes crossing time zones and countries)
- e-consults or second opinion type services where providers create and distribute patient information to other healthcare professionals without having to coordinate the schedules of the patient or the medical providers.
Virtual Meeting of the Minds
The best medical opinions and care are no longer limited by geography. Physicians from anywhere in the world can participate in medical proceedings virtually. Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager platform gives organizations the ability to easily manage, organize, coordinate, and schedule all of the resources required for collaborative healthcare events.
- Manage all of the information required for these collaborative events including patient information.
- Scheduling tools for managing all consult resources including the Sites, Rooms (physical and virtual), Codec’s, Equipment, Physicians, bridge ports, gateway ports, and bandwidth.
- Supports multiple zones.
Healthcare organizations can offer e-consults, specialist and second opinion services without the hassle of having to coordinate schedules using Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager.
- Create detailed electronic patient and/or case records and distribute them to other healthcare professionals to answer questions, provide an opinion or simply review a record.
- Set up and define secure referral patterns, thereby maximizing resources and minimizing costs.
- Increase the number of patients that can be seen as well as increase the speed with which patients are diagnosed and treated.
- Improved specialist productivity
- Increase the number of cases on which specialists consult, increase the number of higher margin specialty cases, and ultimately increase revenues.
- Drive referrals (and the revenue that follows) into your organization
Continuing Medical Education and Multi-disciplinary Team Meetings Have Never Been Easier
Managing virtual meetings and multi-disciplinary team meetings is simplified with Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager. The solution can additionally be used to manage and schedule the resources required in virtual conferences, educational sessions, training events, and grand rounds.
Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager provides a single access point for all telemedicine, telehealth and teleconference needs. Healthcare organizations will greatly reduce wasted time juggling schedules and collecting the “right” information, increasing both accuracy and efficiency. Providing improved patient care will become the new standard.
Microsoft® Exchange Server Integration
Eceptionist’s Telehealth Manager supports integration with Microsoft® Exchange Server. This interface supports integration at the “User” and “Room” level. This interface includes the ability to seamlessly manage its portfolio of rooms and resources between Eceptionist and Microsoft® Exchange Server.
Video Conference Integration
Eceptionist’s supports integration with multiple video and collaboration platforms that are available on the market. These interfaces support integration at the bridge level as well as at the video level. These interfaces support collaboration within Eceptionist at the point of care directly in the workflow.